Jacek,

thanks for reporting this. I agree that `StoreFactory` should be
deprecated -- I guess it slipped in KIP-182.

Because it's still a public class, this would require a KIP (should be
straight forward to do, though).

For `AbstractStream.storeFactory`, we don't need to deprecate it because
it's an internal class, we can remove it directly if not needed anymore.
Of course, we still maintain the old API atm so we still need to keep it
for now.

Feel free to file a JIRA and/or do a KIP for deprecating `StoreFactory`.

Thanks.

-Matthias