Hi Jorge,

I would like to unblock this KIP to make some progress. The tricky
question of this work, seems to be how to expose headers at DSL level.
This related to KIP-149 and KIP-159. However, for Processor API, it
seems to be rather straight forward to add headers to the API.

Thus, I would suggest to de-scope this KIP and add header support for
Processor API only as a first step. If this is done, we can see in a
second step, how to add headers at DSL level.

WDYT about this proposal?

If you agree, please update the JIRA and KIP accordingly. Note, that we
have two JIRA that are duplicates atm. We can scope them accordingly:
one for PAPI only, and second as a dependent JIRA for DSL.

-Matthias