Hello,

We at Heroku have run 1.1.0 RC1 through our normal performance and
regression test suite and have found performance to be comparable to 1.0.0.

That said, we're however -1 (non-binding) since this release includes
Zookeeper 3.4.11 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-6390> which
is affected by the critical regression ZOOKEEPER-2960
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2960>. As 3.4.12 isn't
released yet, it might be better to have 3.4.10 included instead.

Jeff
Heroku