Actually, replacing the MockProcessorContext in o.a.k.test could be a bit
tricky, since it would make the "streams" module depend on
"streams:test-utils", but "streams:test-utils" already depends on "streams".

At first glance, it seems like the options are:
1. leave the two separate implementations in place. This shouldn't be
underestimated, especially since our internal tests may need different
things from a mocked P.C. than our API users.
2. move the public testing artifacts into the regular streams module
3. move the unit tests for Streams into a third module that depends on both
streams and test-utils. Yuck!

Thanks,
-John