Sounds great!

The cryptic topic names can be an issue -- however, people can
`describe()`  their topology to map the name to the corresponding
sub-topology/tasks to narrow the error down to the corresponding
operators. I think, this should be "sufficient for now" for debugging.

Renaming those topic seems to be out-of-scope for this KIP.

-Matthias