Hi Randall,

Thanks for your feedback. I also would like to go with
rest.extension.classes`.

For exposing Configurable, my original intention was just to expose that to
the extension because that's all one needs to register JAX RS resources.
The fact that we use Jersey shouldn't even be exposed in the interface.
Hence it doesn't affect the public API by any means.

I will update the KIP and let everyone know.

Thanks
Magesh