+1 as a user
BUT

I am no security expert. I have experienced that issue while setting up a
cluster and while I would have liked a feature like that (I opened a JIRA
at the time), I always guessed that the reason was because of some security
protection.

Now from a setup point of view this helps a ton, but I really want to make
sure this doesn't introduce any security risk by relaxing a constraint.

Is there a security assessment possible by someone accredited ?

Sorry for raising these questions just want to make sure it's addressed