Hi Piyush.  I appreciated your talk at Kafka Summit and appreciate the KIP
-- thanks.

Could you explain these mismatching references?  Near the top of the KIP
you refer to these proposed new method signatures:

def getMatchingAcls(resource: Resource): Set[Acl]
def getMatchingAcls(principal: KafkaPrincipal): Map[Resource, Set[Acl]]

But near the bottom of the KIP you refer to different method
signatures that don't seem to match the above ones:

getMatchingAcls(topicRegex)
getMatchingAcls(principalRegex)

Ron