Hello everyone,

While implementing the PR for this KIP I realized there is once place which
we should consider modifying on public APIs as well:
StreamPartitioner#partition, to add the topic name string. Note it will be
a incompatible change that requires users who have customized
StreamPartitioner implementations.

I've updated the wiki page of KIP-303, please recast your vote on this
thread. Thanks!!!

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang