Hi Jonathan,

I think it would make sense to convert the config in this KIP into an enum
so that we can add more variations later on. But since KIP-302 is still
under discussion, it is not clear what the config name should be. Since
today is the KIP deadline and the implementation itself is straightforward,
it would make sense to progress with this one for 2.0.0 if we can get one
more binding vote.

Ismael, do you have time to take a look at KIP-235 today?

Thanks,

Rajini