Hello Bill,

While working on https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/5163 I am wondering
if we can hide this from the public API, to e.g. add an additional function
in InternalTopologyBuilder of InternalStreamsBuilder (since in your current
working PR we're reusing InternalStreamsBuilder for the logical plan
generation) which can then be called inside KafkaStreams constructors?

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang