Hi all,

We still have five blockers for 2.0.0. I have moved most of the other JIRAs
out, another five issues that include API/doc changes are still marked for
2.0.0. If you think any of the other JIRAs are critical to include in
2.0.0, please update the fix version, mark as blocker and ensure a PR is
ready to merge. I will wait another day before creating the first RC.
Please help to close out the 2.0.0 JIRAs by tomorrow.

Thank you!

Regards,

Rajini