Hi Stanislav,

Thanks for the KIP. Since SaslExtensions will be an internal class, can we
remove it from the KIP to avoid confusion? Also, can we add the package
name for SaslExtensionsCallback? The PR has it in
org.apache.kafka.common.security which is an internal package. As a public
class, it could be in org.apache.kafka.common.security.auth.

Regards,

Rajini