Hello,

Thanks for the KIP. I'd like to see a more precise definition of what part
of GDPR you are targeting as well as some sort of verification that this
KIP actually addresses the problem. Right now I find this a bit vague:

"Ability to delete a log message through compaction in a timely manner has
become an important requirement in some use cases (e.g., GDPR)"

Is there any guarantee that after this KIP the GDPR problem is solved or do
we need to do something else as well, e.g., more KIPs?

Thanks

Eno