*"suppress" is the opposite of "allow", so
setting suppress.auto.create.topics=false would mean that we do _not_ allow
auto topic creation; when set to true, the server configuration will
determine whether we allow automatic creation or not.*

Sorry, I meant suppress.auto.create.topics=true above to disallow auto
topic creation.