Hello, Bill

> In the "Proposed Changes" section, there is "Try to reduce the visibility of
> methods in next tickets" does that mean eventual deprecation and removal?

1. Some methods will become deprecated. I think they will be removed in the
future.
You can find list of deprecated methods in KIP.

2. Some internal methods can't be deprecated or hid from the user for now.
I was trying to say that we should research possibility to reduce visibility of
*internal* methods that are *public* now.
That kind of changes is out of the scope of current KIP, so we have to do it in
the next tickets.

I don't expect that internal methods will be removed.