Manikumar, thanks. If I understand the KIP motivation right, this is
currently already possible, but you want to have an easier way of doing it,
right? The motivation would be stronger if we had 2-3 common cases (from
experience) where the suggested pattern would solve them, and perhaps 1-2
cases where the pattern would not be adequate and we'd have to fall back to
the existing builder class.

Thanks
Eno