Hi Mickael,

Thanks for the suggestion for getting the "computed" configuration from
AdminClient.describeConfigs(). That's exactly what I was looking for!

I have updated the KIP to use AdminClient.describeConfigs(), and included a
code snippet. Please take a look.

Since KIP-377 proposes the same bootstrap-server option, I've put a
dependency for this KIP to have KIP-377 implemented first so we don't
duplicate work or introduce conflicts. I'll give the other thread a bump,
but I think we can still continue discussion/voting for this KIP.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Kevin