Hey Ismael,

Thanks much for catching this! Sorry I didn't catch this issue before.

These files were uploaded by release.py scrip in the repo.
kafka_2.12-2.1.0.mapping
contains the following string and the other files are the signature and
hash of the file kafka_2.12-2.1.0.mapping:

/home/dolin/research/kafka/.release_work_dir/kafka/core/build/libs/kafka_2.12-2.1.0.jar
/home/dolin/research/kafka/.release_work_dir/kafka/core/build/tmp/scala/compilerAnalysis/compileScala.analysis

It is weird to have these files.. Let me generate another release candidate
and try to fix this issue.

Thanks,
Dong