Hi Harsha,

Thanks for reviewing the KIP.

1) Yes, agree that we also need a max.connections configuration per-broker.
I was thinking of doing that in a separate KIP, but I could add that here
as well.
2) The number of connections processed in each iteration doesn't feel like
an externalizable config.It is not a limit on connection rate, it is simply
ensuring that existing connections are processed by each Processor after
atmost every 20 new connections. It will be hard to describe this
configuration for users to enable configuring this in a way that is
suitable for a connection flood since it would depend on the number of
factors like existing connection count etc. It feels like we should come up
with a number that works well. We have been running with this code for a
while and so far haven't run into any noticeable degradations with 20.