+1 (non-binding)

Jonathan Skrzypek

-----Original Message-----
From: Mickael Maison <mickael.mai...@gmail.com>
Sent: 02 January 2019 11:10
To: dev <dev@kafka.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] [VOTE] KIP-382 MirrorMaker 2.0

+1 (non-binding)
Thanks Ryanne

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 4:47 AM McCaig, Rhys <rhys_mcc...@comcast.com> wrote:

> +1 (non-binding). Fantastic work on the KIP Ryanne.
>
> > On Dec 25, 2018, at 9:10 AM, Stephane Maarek <kafka.tutori...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > +1 ! Great stuff
> >
> > Stephane
> >
> > On Mon., 24 Dec. 2018, 12:07 pm Edoardo Comar <eco...@uk.ibm.com wrote:
> >
> >> +1 non-binding
> >>
> >> thanks for the KIP
> >>
> >> Edoardo Comar
> >>
> >> IBM Event Streams

> >> <o...@wikimedia.org>

> >> to this

> >> proposal:

> >> in a
> >> clusters.

> >> Unless stated otherwise above:
> >> IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with
> >> number 741598.
> >> Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire
> >> PO6 3AU

Your Personal Data: We may collect and process information about you that may
be subject to data protection laws. For more information about how we use and
disclose your personal data, how we protect your information, our legal basis
to use your information, your rights and who you can contact, please refer to:
www.gs.com/privacy-notices<http://www.gs.com/privacy-notices>