Hi Colin,

If the configProvider is not configured we will return the unresolved value as
is, so from the example the value returned will be
${file:/path/to/variables.properties:foo.bar} instead of the resolved value.

We currently wont be supporting mechanism to update via subscribe so it will be
 snapshot of what the configuration key was when the constructor was invoked.

Thanks,
Tejal