+1
I checked signatures, built from source and ran through quickstart

It's probably worth mentioning KIP-377 in the short release summary as
in many cloud environments access to zookeeper is disabled so many
users will benefit from it.
Also "- Added SSL support for custom principle name" -> "- Added SSL
support for custom principal name"

Thanks Matthias for running the release