Sorry, the end of the message cut off.

So I tried to be consistent with the convention in LogManager, hence the
hyphens and in AbstractFetcherManager, hence the camel case. It would be
nice though to decide with one convention across the whole project, however
it requires a major refactor (especially for the components that leverage
metrics for monitoring).

Thanks,
Viktor