Hi Paul!

I read your code carefully and now I am fully convinced: your proposal looks better and should work. We just have to document the crucial fact that KStream consumers are invoked as they're added. And then it's all going to be very nice.

What shall we do now? I should re-write the KIP and resume the discussion here, right?

Why are you telling that your PR 'should not be even a starting point if we go in this direction'? To me it looks like a good starting point. But as a novice in this project I might miss some important details.

Regards,

Ivan