Hi all,
We have a requirement to implement aggregations with TimedWindows which may
have varying window sizes. For example, I may want a tumbling window that
tumbles on 31st of Jan and 28th of Feb, 31st of March and so on.
We did initial analysis of TimedWindows. Found that the windoSize is being
fixed at many places in the streams code.

Any guidance in supporting this would be very much appreciated.
Thank you.
Regards,
Rajesh
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and
intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error please delete it immediately.