Is there any possibility of recovering kafka topic and brokers point in
time?.  I want to recover kafka topics and brokers as of yesterday 5 PM. I
dont want any data arrived in kafka yesterday after 5 PM. I read about
mirroring of data using kafka replicator, ureplicator..etc..All the
mirroring tools do is mirror data from 1 kafka cluster to another kafka
cluster in real time async mode.  I am looking for a feature in kafka where
I can do point in time recovery like oracle database  or elasticsearch.

What is working for us is taking snapshots of kafka vms and recovering it
from VM snapshots. This is also helping us with consumer offsetts.  We did
not face any issue as of now. not sure if this is appropriate method.

Thanks,
AK