Konstantine raises a good point. Which `Headers` is being referenced in the
API? The Connect `org.apache.kafka.connect.header.Headers` would correspond
to what was already deserialized by the `HeaderConverter` or what will yet
be serialized by the `HeaderConverter`. Alternatively, the common `
org.apache.kafka.common.header.Headers` would correspond to the raw header
pairs from the underlying Kafka record.

So, we probably want to be a bit more specific, and also mention why. And
we probably want to mention the other approach in the rejected alternatives.

Best regards,

Randall