Hi Sophie,

Thank you for your comments.

It's a good idea to supplement the metrics with configuration option
to change the metrics. I also had some thoughts about it. However, I
think I need some experimentation to get this right.

I added the block cache hit rates for index and filter blocks to the
KIP. As far as I understood, they should stay at zero, if users do not
configure RocksDB to include index and filter blocks into the block
cache. Did you also understand this similarly? I guess also in this
case some experimentation would be good to be sure.

Best,
Bruno