I've only skimmed it so far, but great job!  The community is in serious
need of more examples of the Processor API, there really isn't that much
out there.

One thing I did notice: the iterator you get from kvStore.all() ought to be
closed to release resources when you're done with it.  This matters when
the underlying store is RocksDB, which as I understand it, allocates
additional memory off heap to iterate.  I see this bug everywhere, after
writing it many times myself over the course of many months :). it's too
bad the API can't be more clear, but I guess there's not a ton you can do
in Java.  People think about this kind of thing for DB calls, but when
you're using something that's basically a HashMap you really don't think of
it at all.

Side plug for KIP-401 since you're using the Processor API, it would be
interesting to hear on that discussion thread if you find it useful (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=97553756).
It seems like there's soft interest, but maybe not yet enough to push it
over the finish line.

Again, great job!

Paul