Thanks for the replies.

I guess that if we did add (e.g.) ExponentiallyWeightedWindowedX or
something, it should still be pretty obvious that WindowedX is the
unweighted version? In that case, I buy the argument that we don't
need "Simple" and we can just go with:

WindowedSum, WindowedCount
CumulativeSum, CumulativeCount

Sound good?