Hi guys,

Correct me if I'm wrong but, currently, we have an OBR into Karaf.

I wonder if it could be interesting to extend this OBR in a more enterprise
oriented way (as an optional feature) with:
- RESTful service to administrate the repo and upload/download bundle
- support of kar and features descriptor
- JNDI lookup support
- LDAP lookup support
- management/extension of the existing obr page in the web console

I don't know if we need to implement by ourself or embed an existing project
(felix bundlerepository/ace, archiva, aries obr, others ?).

Anyway I think it could be interesting to turn Karaf into an EBR supporting
remoting, management, etc.

Wdyt ?

Regards
JB