Thanks for the update Guillaume.

Regards
JB

On 06/15/2011 11:50 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Guillaume Nodet<gno...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 09:02
Subject: [REPORT] Apache Karaf - June 2011
To: Apache Board<bo...@apache.org>

Apache Karaf provides high level features and services
specifically designed for creating OSGi-based servers.

Community
=========
We've votes a new committer:
   * Christian Schneider

Development
===========
Apache Karaf Cellar, a clustering solution based on Hazelcast for Karaf,
has been accepted as a Karaf subproject.
The following new releases haven been voted:
   * Apache Karaf 2.2.0
   * Apache Karaf 2.2.1
   * Apache Karaf 2.1.5
The main web site and Karaf manuals (user guide and developer guide)
are generated in the build using Scalate.   Confluence has been kept
has a pure wiki when it makes sense.
A new logo for Karaf has been voted and is used.
We are working on a bunch of enhancements in Karaf 3.0.0.

Branding
========
  * project naming and desc.: ok
  * website navigation: ok
  * trademark attributions: ok
  * logo: our logo does not include the TM sign
  * metadata: ok

Issues for board consideration
None so far.  The community is growing and healthy.

--
Guillaume Nodet