Hi,

standard Servlet API 3.0 annotations should work with Pax Web by just
installing the war feature.
Though I just found and fixed a bug for Filter annotations (Pax Web
3.0.7-SNAPSHOT comes with Karaf 3.0.1-SNAPSHOT).
Concerning the @MultipartConfig I'm not sure if it'll work right away, if
not please open a bug at Pax Web [1]
for it.

regards, Achim