Hi!  I'm an OSGI newb trying to learn Karaf for a Spring app I've written at
work that seems to be getting overly complex and would be best served
modularizing it.  Seems modern Spring is not a good fit, so I'm looking to
re-plumb.  My first task is to convert my Spring-JDBC/Dao layer, after which
is to do my Spring-JNDI layer, and finally my Service layer (which is a
standard non-web app that runs on a recurring Timer).

The User & Dev guides so far appear to be helpful, however a few sections I
need appear to be missing?

* Blueprint and CDI sections have links, but get 404

* There doesn't appear to be corresponding entries in the Dev Guide for how
to use the JDBC & JNDI services once installed into the Karaf environment?

Any guidance/tips would be appreciated.  I don't know anything about
Blueprint, and event not much on CDI -- been traditionally a Spring-Web guy.
But I'm hoping to develop an entire system around OSGI.  Here's a summary of
what the system currently does (it's an old embedded-perl system that I'm
re-architecting):

* about a dozen perl-scripts that run as CRON-jobs every x-minutes
  - each polls a different table in the database looking for work
  - when work arrives, each of them is responsible for updating a different
service (various LDAPs, ADs, email servers, etc)
* a web-app that interacts with the database to allow admins an easy way to
submit the work (I'll be doing this piece later on; the immediate need is to
replicate the cron-job scripts in a java ecosphere).

I want to stick with this general approach because I think it's pretty good.
But packaging it into a monolithic spring app is getting overwhelming.