+1 (non-binding)

I have found one small problem but I think it should not block the release

karaf@root> jms:create --help
DESCRIPTION
        jms:create

    Create a JMS connection factory.

SYNTAX
        jms:create [options] name

ARGUMENTS
        name
                The JMS connection factory name

OPTIONS
        *-u, --url*
                The JMS URL. NB: for WebsphereMQ type, the URL is
                hostname/port/queuemanager/channel
        *-u, --username*
                Username to connect to the JMS broker
                (defaults to karaf)
        --help
                Display this help message
        -t, --type
                The JMS connection factory type (ActiveMQ or WebsphereMQ)
        -p, --password
                Password to connect to the JMS broker
                (defaults to karaf)

Both, --url and --username have the same short version -u

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak