Hi

I'd like to share with you my slides about the ASF and ServiceMix (+Karaf,
Camel, CXF and ActiveMQ) from the last conference in Wroclaw
http://www.slideshare.net/ksobkowiak/integrate-yourself-with-the-apache-software-foundation-33rd-degree-4charity
 (You can also see the full version with all slides enabled
http://www.slideshare.net/ksobkowiak/integrate-yourself-with-the-apache-software-foundation-full-version).
 Feel free to re-use it. If you need a odp version I can share it with you as
well (it's better tu use fragments  from odp than pdf).

There is also a small demo fot this (based on rider-auto-osgi, custom Karaf
distributions and docker - I have re-used ideas from Achim's ApacheCON demo,
thanks for this) - https://github.com/sobkowiak/33degree4charity2015. I need to
add some description for this, especially the demo steps.

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak