Hi all,

Guillaume, could it be that pax logging works also if using "protected" in
the getClassContext method?

In fact I'm testing and comparing the two options, but I see that also with
the solution of making the endorsed class method like this:
    protected Class[] getClassContext() {
        return classContext;
    }

I am still getting the same logs
with [bundleId:bundleSymbolicName:bundleVersion] information