Hi

After upgrade to current snapshot or staged release the Drools6 and Activiti
itests became unstable (or better stable -- they were stable failing). So it
means, something was changed within the current release.
I could fix them by adding transaction feature into featuresBoot (see my commit
in my temporary branch
https://github.com/sobkowiak/servicemix/commit/74e8dd3c3c39e8573927ba24aa6cc714f0acc963).
It prevents bundles refresh.

Regards
Krzysztof

> About it, Krzysztof said he fixed the itests by adding the transaction
> feature in Pax Exam.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 04/18/2016 06:30 PM, Christian Schneider wrote:
>> +1 (non binding)
>>
>> I am currently working on the servicemix itests. I have some trouble
>> with the tests (probably because of refreshs) but I think this is not
>> directly
>> related to the karaf release.
>>
>> Christian
>>
>> On 18.04.2016 09:56, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I submit Karaf Container 4.0.5 release to your vote.
>>>
>>> Release Note:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12334629
>>>

>>> Staging Repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1061/
>>>
>>> Git tag:
>>> karaf-4.0.5
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)