Hi all,

FYI, Cellar 4.0.1 and Decanter 1.1.1 are quite ready to be submitted to vote (just minor cleanup and fixes to push that I have on local branches).

I will send the vote e-mails tomorrow evening.

Regards
JB

Hi all,

just a quick update about the releases schedule.

End of this week and during the week end, I should be able to submit
Cellar 4.0.1 and Decanter 1.1.1 to vote.

Karaf Container 4.0.6 and 3.0.8 are planned for end of the following week.

On the other hand, I worked on couple of PoC around Docker and
karaf-boot. I will give you more details soon.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré