IMHO, it's not a Karaf issue but more a blueprint-cm issue.

Regards
JB

On 08/03/2016 12:48 PM, James Carman wrote:
Right, what I'm saying is that Karaf doesn't behave very nicely when two
ManagedService's try to use the same service.pid. I want it to barf on the
second one and not go into its crazy loop that it does.

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 12:53 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>