Hi Krzysztof,

Good point, let me check the Jira we have for 3.0.9 and I will let you know when we can schedule it (I think it's possible during ApacheCon).

Regards
JB

On 11/12/2016 11:08 PM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:
Hi

Any plans for Karaf 3.0.9?

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

Hi all,

Just a rough schedule for the next release:

- in the coming two weeks (probably end of this week or next one):
-- Cellar 4.0.3 (including support of bundles and features update,
hazelcast upgrade and other bug fixes)
-- Decanter 1.3.0 (elasticsearch upgrade, fix on kafka appender, new
features)
- in two weeks:
-- Container 4.0.8: the ARM/Solaris issue should be fixed now (that
was an important regression in 4.0.6 & 4.0.7). Other fixes and
upgrades are coming too.

Blog:
- Karaf & Cellar with Mesos and Marathon: last week, I prepared a blog
post showing how to use Karaf and Cellar on Mesos and Marathon. I will
push on my github the dockerfile and marathon json. I will propose the
docker image as official (based on alpine/jre).
I planned to do a talk based on that during ApacheCon but my talk
proposal has been declined.
I plan to publish this post during the week end.

Regards
JB

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)