Hi Christian,

I'm a bit surprised as the --no-color is always possible and you can also create an alias.

So, if the issue is color or not color, I would recommend just a --no-color alias. If the colors themselves, then, no problem to use term colors and so create a Jira.

Regards
JB

I fully agree with Brad that the default color is not very readable. It
also makes it difficult for users to change their terminal colors on
their client.

So I propose we change the default log color to the default terminal
color and only use other colors to highlight special things like
exceptions.

If we agree on this I will open a jira issue (if Brad does not do it
before) and change the color.

Christian