GitHub user shyrkov opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/karaf/pull/271

    [KARAF-4784] OsgiConfiguration for JAAS should fallback to default
configuration

    The details of the fix are described in the ticket
    We've tested the fix successfully on our side.

    Thank you!

    $ git pull https://github.com/Jahia/karaf KARAF-4784

    https://github.com/apache/karaf/pull/271.patch

    This closes #271

----
commit 0be169531e9423c72f64205e4a5b34dd7207a91e
Author: Sergiy Shyrkov <sshyr...@jahia.com>
Date:   2016-10-19T08:50:13Z

    [KARAF-4784] OsgiConfiguration for JAAS should fallback to default
configuration

----

---
with INFRA.