Hi all,

I started the release process for 4.0.8.

If the mvn release:prepare went right, mvn release:perform is failing when uploading on Nexus.

I created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13086

It happens for release:perform but also with a simple SNAPSHOT deploy.

I will try with another box just in case.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

Hi guys,

I have the two last issues I want to fix today (on the JAAS
LDAPLoginModule and the Solaris/ARM support).

So, 4.0.8 release is planned for tonight.

Please, let me know (on IRC or mailing list) if you want to include
something before tonight.

Thanks,
Regards
JB