I like the new examples. They will be a good starter for people who want to
start using Karaf.
Personally I would keep the plain OSGi samples (maybe with a comment this is a
more advanced stuff or moving them to a section with advanced examples).
I was often looking for a good sample how to do something good in plain OSGI.
It would be good to have them in Karaf examples

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)