Hi!

I just wanted to say thanks for your quick and great support. We have
everything working again!
I'll start having a look at the new command API and start upgrading
our code to the new APIs. It will be a great opportunity to learn more
about Karaf and to get more familiar with it :)

Thank you all!

I.