Sounds interesting!
Two comments:

   - i find the whole space of "pooling resources" a not confusing and hard
   to find out what you actually really need. So, say once you know you want
   takaricp, which other bridges and matching configs do you need so that the
   DataSource proxy (for JDBC) appears in your Service Registry. Maybe it's
   just me not following bridge provider-projects like Aries too closely.
   Anything that makes setup simpler and offers a wider range of options is
   highly welcome. (particularly in the OPS4J community, or how Bndtools
   people say "P A X" ;)
   - Any reason why this is not Pax Tx (org.ops4j.pax.tx) ?Find the
   Transx a bit alien. just an idea.

Thanks for your heads up, JB about karaf-boot. Was wondering what happened
to it.

Toni