Hi,

thanks for the update, I will take a look as well.

Regards
JB

On 12/10/2017 11:22 PM, l...@code-house.org wrote:
Hey Jean,
Thanks for update on release schedule. There is

There is KARAF-5533 which affected OpenHab in very nasty way. They patched kar
deployer internally so it works for them. Issue is related to dropping KARs
into deploy folder. I assigned myself to it - so I will verify their patch and
commit after confirming it works.

Cheers,
Lukasz