Hey guys,

I'm trying to access the ServerInfo service from my bundle.  In my bundle I
included the following in my pom.xml

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.karaf</groupId>
      <artifactId>org.apache.karaf.main</artifactId>
      <version>${karaf.version}</version>
      <scope>provided</scope>
    </dependency>

I marked it provided since it is already included by Karaf.  I know this
because I can list the services in Bundle 0 and see the ServerInfo service.
I can also debug my bundle with the following and see the service returned.

        ServiceReference<?> ref = bundleContext.getServiceReference(
"org.apache.karaf.info.ServerInfo" );
        bundleContext.getService( ref );

However if I try try to import the ServerInfo in my class like this:

        ServiceReference<ServerInfo> ref =
bundleContext.getServiceReference(ServerInfo.class);
        ServerInfo serverInfo = (ServerInfo) bundleContext.getService(ref);

Then I get the following bundle wiring error:

osgi.wiring.package;
filter:="(&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.karaf.info)(version>=4.0.0)(!(version>=5.0.0)))"]]

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks,
Chris

--